10th International Conference on Heat Transfer and Fluid Flow (HTFF’23)
The 10th International Conference on Heat Transfer and Fluid Flow (HTFF'23) invites you to propose a symposium.
The proposed symposium, if accepted, will be co-located with and under the umbrella of the conference.
Proposals by prospective chairs should be submitted to email@example.com and will be evaluated by the Organizing and Scientific Committees. Upon approval, the Organizing Committee will disseminate the news through the conference website and call for papers. To obtain a high attendance, we kindly ask that the prospective chairs also publicize the event and personally contact researchers who they think will be interested to contribute. The minimum number of registered presenters for the event to take place is 7. Should attendance reach this minimum requirement, registration fees for the Chair will be waived.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are pleased to announce the following dedicated Symposium which will take place during the 10th International Conference on Heat Transfer and Fluid Flow (HTFF'23).
Symposium 1: Condensation Heat Transfer
Dr. Jan Havlík
Czech Technical University, Czech Republic
Paper Submission Deadlines
Notification to Authors
Registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a €200 EUR registration
- Conference package including a USB of the proceedings with all registered accepted papers
- Buffet lunch for each day of the conference
- 2 coffee breaks for each day of the conference
- 1 banquet dinner OR cruise tour
Important information for accompanying person(s): Please be informed that the accompanying person can NOT be a co-author.
Co-authors, regardless if 1 author is attending, must pay the full registration fee.
The accompany person fee is only for spouses and/or children. Please contact us if you are unsure.
Virtual registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a €150 EUR registration
- Access to all the sessions of the conference