10th International Conference on Heat Transfer and Fluid Flow (HTFF 2023)
We are pleased to announce that the 10th International Conference on Heat Transfer and Fluid Flow (HTFF 2023) will be held at the Brunel University London. More importantly, we have collaborated with the hotel to offer our customers a reduced rate on the accommodations!
- Arrival Date
- Departure date
- Number of people in the room
- Room type – Small Double or Deluxe Double Room
* Please check ‘Term and Conditions’ including cancelation policy for your reservation:
Brunel University London
Kingston Ln, London, Uxbridge
UB8 3PH, United Kingdom
A list of hotels within the walking distance from the conference venue is available below. Please note that the reservations must be made individually directly by either phone or online at a specific hotel. We suggest to make your reservations as early as possible to get the best discount and to avoid any toursit rush.
|Lancaster Hotel & Spa||4 ★||3 mins drive||Directions|
|OYO Brunel Lodge||3 ★||4 min drive||Directions|
|The Red Lion Hotel||3 ★||5 min drive||Directions|
|Barchester Lodge||4 ★||6 mins drive||Directions|
|Premier Inn London Uxbridge hotel||4 ★||11 mins drive||Directions|
|Riverside Hotel||3 ★||10 mins drive||Directions|
Extended Paper Submission Deadlines
Extended Notification to Authors
Extended Early-Bird Registration
Registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a €200 EUR registration
- Conference package including a USB of the proceedings with all registered accepted papers
- Buffet lunch for each day of the conference
- 2 coffee breaks for each day of the conference
- 1 banquet dinner OR cruise tour
Important information for accompanying person(s): Please be informed that the accompanying person can NOT be a co-author.
Co-authors, regardless if 1 author is attending, must pay the full registration fee.
The accompany person fee is only for spouses and/or children. Please contact us if you are unsure.
Virtual registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a €150 EUR registration
- Access to all the sessions of the conference