10th International Conference on Heat Transfer and Fluid Flow (HTFF 2023)
Paypal Transfer / Bank Transfer
Please note that you need to complete your payment before filling the registration form, as you will need to upload your receipt. If you haven’t completed your payment, you can find information on how to do it here:
For Paypal transfer for physical conference please click Here .
For Paypal transfer for virtual conference please click Here .
For bank transfer please click Here .
If you already completed your payment, please proceed with your registration.
For Physical Conference Registration, Please click the link below:
Physical Conference Registration Form
For Virtual Conference Registration, Please click the link below:
Virtual Conference Registration Form
*Student Identification will be Required on Registration Desk.
To generate invoice, Please click the link below:
Request Invoice for Physical Conference
Request Invoice for Virtual Conference
Please note that registration fees are not refundable under any circumstances.
Important information for registrants who need to apply for VISA:
Please visit Applying for a visa to come to the UK for more details.
Registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a €200 EUR registration
- Conference package including a USB of the proceedings with all registered accepted papers
- Buffet lunch for each day of the conference
- 2 coffee breaks for each day of the conference
- 1 banquet dinner OR cruise tour
Important information for accompanying person(s): Please be informed that the accompanying person can NOT be a co-author.
Co-authors, regardless if 1 author is attending, must pay the full registration fee.
The accompany person fee is only for spouses and/or children. Please contact us if you are unsure.
Virtual registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a €150 EUR registration
- Access to all the sessions of the conference