11th International Conference on Heat Transfer and Fluid Flow (HTFF 2024)
The previous event in this conference series, HTFF 2023, was held on August 06 – August 08, 2023 in London, United Kingdom. Our year-long planning and organization of several committees resulted in the conference becoming a major success. Please see below some of the highlights of the event.
Paper Submission Deadlines
Notification to Authors
Best Paper Award Winners
We would like to congratulate the following authors for winning the Best Paper Award:
- Kaito Suzuki, Kogakuin University, Japan
for the paper entitled: “Jet Vectoring by Suction Flows on Surface of Circular Cylinder“;
- Dr. Lilibeth Zambrano, South East Technological University, Ireland
for the paper entitled: “Fluid Dynamics Analysis Of A Kayak Slalom Whitewater Course“;
- Yusuke Atsumi, Tokyo City University, Japan
for the paper entitled: “Onset and Mechanism of the Oscillatory Flow around Ahmed Body of
Slant Angle 31 Degrees “;
- Chihiro Sugiyama, Tokyo City University, Japan
for the paper entitled: “Investigation of Internal Flow near Return Guide Vane
Using Jet and Suction Flow“;
- Gopalakrishna Gangisetty, Åbo Akademi University, Finland
for the paper entitled: “The Effect of Interspersed Nanoparticles on Long Wavelength Heat
Radiation through Opaque and Transparent Passive Skylight Glass “;
- Dr. Sid Becker, University of Canterbury, New Zealand
for the paper entitled: “Aerodynamic Drop Breakup Suppression Due To Vaporization“;
- Dr. Thomas M Adams, Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology, USA
for the paper entitled: “Alternate Formulation for Entropy Minimization in Forced Internal Convection“;
- Dr. Hassan Abdulmouti, Sharjah Men’s College, Higher Colleges of Technology, UAE
for the paper entitled: “The Effect of Solar Sphere Thickness on the Fluid to Generate Power“;
- Keddar Mohammed, University of Tahri Mohamed Bechar, Algeria
for the paper entitled: “Rayleigh Benard Convection of Bingham Fluid in A Square Enclosure
with Sinusoidal Temperatures“;
- Vaibhav Sudhakar Hiwale, Indian Institute of Technology Madras, India
for the paper entitled: “Turbulent Heat Transfer in Elliptical tube with Dimples“;
MCM 2023 Congress Proceedings
The Proceedings of the 9th World Congress on Mechanical, Chemical, and Material Engineering (MCM 2023) are open access. You can find them in the link below.
Video: MCM Congress 2023
HTFF 2023 Website
To view the website for the previous event in this conference series, please visit:
The Conference Program for the 10th International Conference on Heat Transfer and Fluid Flow (HTFF 2023) is available in the link below.
Photos of the Conference
To view the photos taken during the HTFF 2023 Conference please visit:
Registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a €250 EUR registration
- Buffet lunch for each day of the conference
- 2 coffee breaks for each day of the conference
- 1 banquet dinner OR cruise tour
Important information for accompanying person(s): Please be informed that the accompanying person can NOT be a co-author.
Co-authors, regardless if 1 author is attending, must pay the full registration fee.
The accompany person fee is only for spouses and/or children. Please contact us if you are unsure.
Virtual registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a €150 EUR registration
- Access to all the sessions of the conference