7th International Conference on Heat Transfer and Fluid Flow (HTFF’20)
August 16, 2020 - August 18, 2020 | Prague , Czech Republic
The Conference Proceedings will be published with an ISSN and ISBN, indexed in Scopus and Google Scholar, and archived permanently in Portico.
The 7th International Conference on Heat Transfer and Fluid Flow (HTFF’20) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to heat transfer and fluid flow. The goal of HTFF’20 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
HTFF is an acronym for Heat Transfer and Fluid Flow.
Topics for HTFF’20 include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Direct Numerical Simulations (DNS)
- Experimental Fluid Flow and Heat Transfer
- Heat Exchangers, Other Heat Transfer Devices
- Heat Transfer Enhancement
- Heat Pipes
- Non-Newtonian Fluid Flow and Heat Transfer
- Phase Change Phenomena
- Porous Media
- Renewable and Non-Renewable Energies
Poster Board Dimensions:
Authors presenting via poster boards are to be informed that poster boards are 90 cm height and 70 cm width.
Extended Paper Submission Deadlines
Extended Notification to Authors
Extended Early-Bird Registration
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Scopus and Google Scholar
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- selected papers from the congress will be submitted for possible publication in the Learn More »