The conference proceedings of this conference will be indexed by Scopus and Google Scholar.
The 6th International Conference on Heat Transfer and Fluid Flow (HTFF'19) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to heat transfer and fluid flow. The goal of HTFF'19 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
HTFF is an acronym for Heat Transfer and Fluid Flow.
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Scopus and Google Scholar
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- selected papers from the congress will be submitted for possible publication in the Journal of Fluid Flow, Heat and Mass Transfer (JFFHMT) (publication fees may apply)
To learn more about the previous event in this conference series, please visit: Past Event.
HTFF'19 is now accepting papers on the following topics.
- Compressible and Incompressible Flows
- Conduction, Convection and Radiation Heat Transfer
- Energy Storage
- Fuel Cells
- Heat, Mass and Momentum Transport
- Micro and Nano Fluids
- Numerical Fluid Flow and Heat Transfer
For a complete list of the paper topics, please visit: Submissions.
For more information about of the previous event, please visit: Past Event